<翻譯> Doki Doki Forever 中英對照

又是一篇不專業的翻譯嚕030

這首比Your reality還難呀囧…
有好多詞不認識(((

先奉上影片再說吧
(我絕不會說我在翻的時候也在聽(

Doki, doki!

Hey hey!
My heart's beating when I'm hanging out with you

嘿嘿! 當我和你在一起,我的心跳加速

Why does my heart ache?
When I hear you feel the same way too...

當我聽到你有跟我相同的感覺時,為什麼我會覺得心疼…?

Just like a sundae

就像個聖代

It's sweet every time when I teach you something new

每當我教你新東西,它感覺無比甜蜜

Is this by chance? Or fate?
這是個機會,還是命運?

Whenever it's just me and you?

當我們總是在一起?

(Don't get the wrong idea!)
(你可別誤會了!)

When we touch, it'll never be enough...

當我們接觸對方,那感覺永遠不夠…

Is it way too much if you had to choose just one of us?

如果你必須選擇我們其中一個,會不會很困難?

Tell me, tell me, please!

拜託告訴我!

Is this what I think or is it just me?

這一切是否跟我想像的相同?

Don't wake me up from this sweet little dream!

別把我從這甜美的夢境裡叫醒

Where we'll be together, forever
We'll never gonna be apart

我們要永遠在一起,而且永遠不分離


Will it be okay?
If I express my love for you this way?

這樣真的好嗎?
如果我以這種方式展現我的愛?

No matter what you do or what you say

無論你怎麼說或怎麼做

Where we'll be together, forever
We'll never gonna be apart

我們要永遠在一起,而且永遠不分離

(We're never gonna be apart)
(我們將永遠不分離)



Hey, hey
When I'm next to you, I don't know what to do...

嘿,嘿
當我在你身邊,我不知如何是好…

Why does it feel so great
When our eyes meet out of the blues?

當我們眼中充滿了羅曼蒂克的節奏,為什麼感覺這麼棒?

(I-I'm sorry I said too much)
(我、我很抱歉 我好像太多嘴了…)

I really looooooooove--
--The way you write even when you don't have a clue

我真的很喜歡…#*&$0#…@#!)*
你總是不打草稿寫詩的方式

I wanna hear you say:
"This love that I am feeling is true"

我想聽到你說:「我對你的愛是真實的」

Tasty love
Something I want more of

感受愛或其他我想要的一切



Will it make the cut
If you had to choose just one of us?

如果你必須在我們之中選擇一個,會不會太刁難你?

Shall I leave you be?

我該任你去嗎?

Is it love if I can set you free?

難道讓你自由才是愛你嗎?

But even if it's not reality

但如果一切都不是現實

Let's be together, forever

我們要永遠在一起

We're never gonna be apart

永遠不分離

How can I convey
My love for you before they fly away?

要怎麼在我的愛意離去前把愛傳達給你?

I think about it all day every day

我何時何地都思考著這問題

We'll be together, forever

我們要永遠在一起

We're never gonna be apart

永不分離

One by one

一個接著一個

They only
Fall apart

他們只有不斷在墮落分裂

Can it be undone?

可以撤銷這一切嗎?

Why can't I just be the one for once?

為什麼我不能成為萬中選一的那一個,一次就好?

留言

熱門文章